All appointment scheduling or cancellations must be made and confirmed via telephone, in person or with our online booking platform.
E-mail appointments or cancellations are not accepted.
To ensure a relaxing experience, plan to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
We recommend reservations for multiple services to be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
Consultations are complimentary and highly recommended before any first time hair service. Please call to schedule extra time for your consultation before your service begins.
WHEN TO ARRIVE
Please arrive 10 minutes prior your reservation to allow for an orientation to our salon.
If you are late, a portion of your service may be shortened so that our technicians can perform safe disinfection routines between clients and remain on schedule for subsequent clients.
Payment – Pricing – Tipping
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Gratuities are not accepted on credit cards.
An ATM is on site for your convenience, located inside the entrance of the salon.
Service prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
The expertise and availability of some of our beauty professionals command higher prices. These professionals offer you the benefit of years of advanced training and experience. All of our staff members adhere to the high standards expected at Salon Icon NYC.
- Gratuities are not included in the price of services or packages. Gratuities are appropriate and graciously accepted by salon personnel.
- Gratuity envelopes are available at the reception desk when you check out.
- A 20% gratuity is recommended for any service you have, and tips are genuinely appreciated for the full value (per-discounted not the promotional value).
- $2.00 and up is recommended for a shampoo.
- Our trained technicians kindly request cash gratuities.
- Gratuities may not be added to credit cards.